Q: How do you do e-mail readings since I’m not there to shuffle the cards myself?
Q: Are you a psychic?
Q: Why don’t you do “emergency” readings or same-day appointments?
Q: Can I hire you for events and parties?
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & RETURNS
I offer no refunds for any service, class, or digital product. If you need to cancel your appointment and do so 24 hours in advance, it will be credited toward a future appointment. If you do not provide a 24 hour notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. No credit will be issued for same-day cancellations or no-shows.
- I will never discuss the content of your reading with anyone else other than you. The information is for you and you alone. Because of this, I usually don’t retain any details of your reading, preferring to see myself as a conduit for the information to flow through to you. Therefore, if you have a reading from me, please bring either a notebook to take notes or a recording device.
- I am here to help YOU. Not your mother, not your significant other, not your family, not your friends. YOU. If they want a reading, they can come and see me, too. But during your reading, we will be focusing on you. I don’t read for people behind their backs.
- I will always try to work with you to rephrase your question to the cards to be empowering to you. That means more “how” and less “when”.
- I would love to be able to say I can read for everyone and anyone, but that is not the case. You may not jive with my energy, and I may not jive with yours. Please know that although I may like you very much as a person, I may refuse to read for you due to our energies not meshing. Depending on the circumstances, I may even provide you a referral if I know of a reader that would fit your energy better than me.
- I firmly believe that tarot can help in a lot of situations, but tarot is not a “band-aid”. Therefore, please keep in mind that tarot is for entertainment purposes only, and should you need medical, legal, or emotional assistance, please consult a trusted doctor, lawyer, or licensed therapist.